"A lateralized brain network for visuospatial attention"
Michel Thiebaut de Schotten1-3,7, Flavio Dell’Acqua1,3,4,7,,Stephanie Forkel1, Andrew Simmons3–5, Francesco Vergani6, Declan G M Murphy1 & Marco Catani1,3
1. Natbrainlab, Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London, London, UK.
2. Inserm–UPMC UMR S 975, G.H. Pitié–Salpêtrière, Paris, France.
3. Department of Neuroimaging, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London, London, UK.
4. National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health at South London and Maudsley National Health Service Foundation Trust and King’s College London Institute of Psychiatry,London, UK.
5. Medical Research Council Centre for Neurodegeneration Research, King’s College London, London, UK.
6. Department of Neurosurgery, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
7. These authors contributed equally to this work. Correspondence should be addressed to Michel Thiebaut de Schotten.
Nature Neuroscience, brief communications, 18 septembre 2011