Unité Inserm 833 “Angiogénèse embryonnaire et pathologique”
The digestive oncology teams from European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Cochin and Ambroise Paré AP-HP, and laboratory "Information Sciences and personalized medicine" of 1138 Unit Research Center Cordeliers INSERM and Paris-Descartes University, have developed an artificial intelligence system that predict therapeutic response to ...
While Bacillus cereus is well known as a source of food infections, researchers from INRA and ANSES, working with doctors at nine French hospitals including those in the Paris Public Hospital System (AP-HP), have demonstrated for the first time that this bacterium is also responsible ...
“Thalidomide stimulates vessel maturation and reduces epistaxis in individuals with hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia”
Franck Lebrin1, Samly Srun1, Karine Raymond2, Sabrina Martin1, Stieneke van den Brink3, Catarina Freitas1, Christiane Bréant1, Thomas Mathivet1, Bruno Larrivée1, Jean-Léon Thomas4, Helen M Arthur5, Cornelis J J Westermann6, Frans Disch6, Johannes J Mager6, Repke J Snijder6, Anne Eichmann1,8 & Christine L Mummery7,8
(1) Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U833, Collège de France, Paris, France
(2) Institut Curie, Centre de Recherche, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique UMR144, Paris, France
(3) Hubrecht Institute, Developmental Biology and Stem Cell Research, Utrecht, the Netherlands
(4) Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U711, Paris, France
(5) Institute of Human Genetics, International Centre for Life, Newcastle University, Newcastle, UK
(6) St Antonius Hospital, Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
(7) Department of Anatomy and Embryology, Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, the Netherlands
(8) These authors contributed equally to this work.